YAY last Copaxone shot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY last Copaxone shot!

I just finished my very last Copaxone shot!

Time to move on to Tysabri - I am a little excited to say the least.

I feel like I could celebrate. No more daily injections and itchy, burning side effects! I just had to share because I am HAPPY and cannot wait to take the next step towards treatment.
    "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power
    is made perfect in weakness." -2 Cor. 12:9

dx 11.23.10 RRMS

I just began Copaxone and did not know that I would ever be finished with it????? Happy for you!

Comment

Kelsey,

Good for you and best wishes!!

Lexie,

One doesn't "finish" a treatment, unless it's not working or the side effects are too much, just in case you didn't know.

Comment

Envy

Hi Kelsey,
        How many years were you on Copaxone before your neurologist decided to offer Tysabri?
        First symptoms: 1970s Dx 6/07 Copaxone 7/07 DMD Free 10/11
        Ignorance was bliss ... I regret knowing.

Comment

Thank you Lexie and twister

I have actually been on Copaxone since December, but have had such terrible reactions plus had two more lesions show up on my spinal cord that my neuro wants to be more aggressive with my treatment. I'm just very happy to have no more daily injections!

dx 11.23.10 RRMS

Comment

Kelsey- Hope you do as well on the changeover as I have, couldn't handle avonex and went on Copax but just felt like my batteries were dead all the time, just had # 14 Ty infusion and have felt much better the last 6-8 months with more energy though sometimes I get the worn out feeling about 5-6 days before my next infusion. I didn't hurt either that I am a needle weanie and now only once a month and they stick me.
            Plan for the future, but not too hard; it’s not your decision anyway

Comment

Scooter - Thank you and I'm glad to hear you're doing well on Tysabri!

It's always good to hear similar stories where people have such good effects from ty.

dx 11.23.10 RRMS

Comment

Working...
              X