Made a decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a decision

Finally made a decision of what therapy I will be taking. For a while I was thinking about taking Gilenya, did all the test required. The my bloodwork came back positive for Herpes Simplex virus and my neuro seems to think that this is nothing to worry about. However, I am worried. Maybe it's my overly cautious attitude but I don't feel comfortable trying this drug anymore. Also, I have been reading posts of several who are on Gilenya who are having really bad headaches as a side effect. I don't want that. Plus in the back of my mind I keep thinking about how new this drug is. Scares me.

So, I have decided to go back to Copaxone. I can't go on the interferons because of side effects and I've tried Tysabri, so the only thing left is Copaxone. I tried Copax 3 yrs ago and it worked fine for me for 2 years, then it stopped working. I am hoping that if I restart that maybe it will start working again. All I know is that at this point I need to be on something and its the only thing I feel comfortable with.

Wish me luck. Hope I'm making the right decision.

Wishing you good luck, your decision makes sense at this time. Hopefully we will have more choices in our future.
    LDN is compatible with copaxone, you might look into trying that too.

Comment

Working...
    X