Rebif

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebif

Hi, i had my first shot today with a nurse around noon. It is 8 at night and omg I feel so bad. I think I have a fever and I ache all over. How long is this going to last? Anyone else go threw this? She said I'd have flue like symptoms. This stinks........
    Live Love Laugh

Sorry you feel miserable
    Did u take tylenol or ibuprofen? Maybe it's time for another dose...
    I injected at night so I'd sleep through side effects. I understand the nurse probably had a schedule to keep, but it's something to consider for the future! I forgot to take ibuprofen only once and it was the most horrifying experience!
    Best of luck!

Comment

Rebif - been on for about a year

I know the side effects can be so crummy - the flu like systems last about a couple months and then became less and less and none now. Try to do your shot closer to bed time, take your tylenol or whatever works for you and if you are lucky, you will sleep through most of the bad stuff - worked sometimes for me. I still get injection site reactions, not great to look at, but don't hurt or burn - they are just there. Good luck to you in getting over the worst of this.

Comment

4th week...

I have been taking Rebif now for 4 weeks. I start on the 44 mg shots next Monday. I always make sure top take one tylenol 1 hour before the shot and one advil after the shot. I also take my shot around 8:30 at night so that I sleep through any side effects. Good luck with the future injections!

Comment

I've been on Rebif for about 5 months, they only thing I ever had was really bad headaches. The nurse told me make sure I drink lots of water, and it has helped alot with the headaches. It will get better.

Comment

Thank you. I ended up taking some advile about an hour ago. I am feeling better. I will be sure to take all this advice for my next dose. Thanks so much.
            Live Love Laugh

Comment

Working...
            X