2 years in limbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 years in limbo

next month i will have been 2 years in limbo, had a few niggles but nothing dramatic, burning legs, pins and needles and tiredness. Since my initial mri where lesions were found on my brain i have had 2 clear spine mri's and a clear lp, i am starting to think and hope i am one of the lucky people who clinically isolated syndrome stays at just that, anyone else been in limbo this long with only these minor complaints ?

Limbo

Originally posted by suzie1 View Post
    next month i will have been 2 years in limbo, had a few niggles but nothing dramatic, burning legs, pins and needles and tiredness. Since my initial mri where lesions were found on my brain i have had 2 clear spine mri's and a clear lp, i am starting to think and hope i am one of the lucky people who clinically isolated syndrome stays at just that, anyone else been in limbo this long with only these minor complaints ?
    Hi, my name is Brandi and I completely understand what you are going through. For two years I had mild symptoms as well. Just numbness and felt a bit tired. Was given the run around by my family dr. Tests for diabetes and a normal emg did not answer my questions.I went on for the two years waiting for things to improve or change my dr said.

Finally he referred my to a neurologist who did a mri. It came back with two lesions on my spine. He told me that doesn't necessarily mean Ms. he sent me away and told me if anything changes come back. Just had got over 6 weeks of muscle cramps in my calves, and he could care less. That still wasnt enough to even consider MS.

Just now, making year two I have finally got the diagnosis from my family dr, I have numbness on all fingers, toes, bottom of feet, forehead, nose, calf, and it wasnt untilLast week my whole right side of face,neck,shoulder and bicep became numb., now the neurologist wants to see me. U think he will finally give me the diagnosis ? Not my family de

Comment

Working...
    X