Help, what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, what do you think?

Hello, I apologize for the length of this post. I'm 20 year old male. About 2 months ago I had some constipation and diarrhea that lasted about 8 days. After day 4 or 5 I began to stress heavily because it wasn't going away.

I then developed some stinging sensations in different parts of my body. They would each last like .5 seconds and wouldn't hurt. They'd just be uncomfortable. I went to my doctor and he said my constipation was due to IBS and my stinging was my body's response to the stress.

I took took his word for it and in a couple days I was perfectly fine. I was symptom free for about 3 weeks until my mother was hospitalized and all of my stress and anxiety returned.

About 2 days after that I developed a twitch in the muscle right above my left knee. It lasted an entire day and then was gone but my knee and lower leg felt a little heavy and weak. That feeling lasted about 7-8 days but my knee was never actually weak at all. It just felt weak.

After the knee feeling went away I developed some pain in my hand. At the base of the thumb. It started in my left then went to my right. This left after 3 days. Then came a lump feeling in throat called "globus sensation". I didn't pay much attention to it and it left not long after.

Then all my twitching returned but this time more spread out. I would still feel it in my left knee but also in left thigh, left arm, left buttock, right buttock, right arm, and even in my stomach area.

After 3 days my twitching died down to the point where I only get about 3-4 a day but mostly in my left knee. I also have tingling in my upper left leg from my buttock to the knee. I thought sciatica at first but I don't have any pain.

I can run, walk and jump without any issues but I do feel the myscle above my left knee fatigue easier. Also some headaches. I am getting blood work done later this week as I know that vitamin deficiency can cause all of this but would like to hear your insight. Thank you.

Ive also noticed a tremor in my left hand. Sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not.

I am sorry that you are getting these weird symptoms. If I were you, I would be running into my PCP's clinic/office and beg for every blood test that is available. Right now !! And if the PCP feels it is appropriate, I would get into a neurologists office, too ! Good luck ! You have quite a puzzle to figure out !

Comment

Working...
    X