Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused

Hi. My Dr thinks I may have MS. I had an MRI done a few years ago with negative results. I have these bizarre things happen all the time. I'm just trying to find someone to talk to make sure I'm not losing my mind. I am a 47 year old male. thank you, George

Hello Grz123 and welcome to MSWorld.

I had an MRI done a few years ago with negative results.
    If you haven't had recent MRIs then it would probably a good idea to do so. It's possible, if you have MS, for things to have changed, MRI wise, in the past few years.

Best wishes!
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

WELCOME TO MS WORLD GRZ123!!!! I am glad that you found this site.
      I would also have two echo what Snoopy said. I would think that your neurologist would want as much information as possible. It does take a little while as there are many diseases that mimic MS. I wish you good luck, and please keep us updated on your progress.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hi George don't let things get to you, as others have said many tests to come and another MRI would show some changes if any from your previous MRI, there are so many symptoms that are the same as other curses may be not MS but you need to sort this out with a good neurologist good luck Craig

Comment

Working...
        X