MRI Brain-Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRI Brain-Results

Hi all. I forgot I had access to my records via a patient portal at the hospital where the MS Center I am going to is lol, so I got in there and finally read the actual report of my brain and c-spine and t-spine results. The T-spine was all clear, the C-spine is a mess, as I already knew, with disc issues mostly at C-5 C-6 and C-6 C-7, but here is a screen shot of the results of the brain showing more detail about the lesions I have.

So, as MS Neuro has said...I have demyelination in my brain that may or may not be MS. He said that my case is a complex one because of my existing autoimmune diseases and other health issues (severely low B-12 and D to name 2 of them) and that he is 'working to figure out my 'puzzle' and see if the pieces fit with MS'. My tests are all done-no results yet on LP or Evoked Potentials. I go back to the center on Nov 25 for followup to see where it all stands.
    Cathy
    Limbo Lander w/lesions on brain and NOW neurosurgeon found on my c-spine as well-as of July 2015. Being sent to MS Center-Aug 26th. Have Lhermitte's too & many MS symptoms/issues for about 8-10 yrs.
    Have: Lupus, Fibro, Sjogrens, SVT, IBS, Tinnitus etc...etc...etc...
    Heb. 11:1
Working...
X