Posted here before, back again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted here before, back again

I'm just over this! Not knowing whats wrong with me. It's offical I don't have lymes disease, hep ab or c, syphillis, HIV/AIDS. I'm negative for ANA, and many other things. I did not however get the results for O-band testing.

I don't have insurance and because I live in Texas I'm basically O.L.
    This past August I ended up in the hospital again. The neurologist said after the MRI but before he received the LP results, that it was a migraine and fibromyalgia. When I asked what could be done, he told me to "eat grass fed beef, and nuts". My family has a history of fibro none of their feet turn purple, face droops, have bizarre muscle spasms, have tremors,lose feeling in their hands and feet, loss their vision for months at a time. Just to name a few.

I'm progressively losing my strength, especially on my right side. My vision issues are back and even though some of the vision tests show a deviation in the vision of my right eye (the same eye the neurologist and ophthalmologist saw something behind) they are saying I'm good. When I asked what caused my vision lose that allowed me to have a certification of blindness and showed on three different test, she said she didn't know. Then sent me on my way. This was six months after the neuro and ophthalmologist saw what they saw.

I'm frustrated and depressed, feeling like I"m crazy. Regular physicians have said they suspect MS, but the neuros after just one visit tell me its not. I'm frustrated with being told "it's in my head". I guess maybe it is because they aren't finding anything as far as I know. I was really hoping to see the results of the o band testing but there aren't any, not a negative, positive nothing, just the words ogicoln pr bd, then it goes on the Lymes acute testing. They said they ran the test but why aren't the results available?

My brain MRIs are clear and other than being 10lbs overweight, and having lymphocytepenia I'm good according to all bloodwork. I just don't know what to do anymore. It's affecting my entire life and I can't do the things I use to no matter how freaking hard I try.

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. *

I wanted to add a couple of things.
    my CSF test shows rare WBC no bacterial seen, everything else was normal as far as I can see.
    They have my vision loss documented but it improved of the six month period it took to have all the test done.

Comment

Working...
    X