Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix822 View Post
    Ruffles,
    I can sympathize with your frustration. When one medical professional tells you one thing and the next seems to totally contradict it, it's easy to get the feeling that these people have no more idea what they are doing than the keystone cops! But hang in there.
    I suggest you discuss this with your neuro. Talk about the conflicting advice you're being given. Your situation is confusing enough without your medical team within a single office pointing you in opposite directions! I like to think that your team cares and will welcome the chance to clear any confusion and ease your concerns.
    I finally got ahold of my neuro and got the following info.

The blood tests have ruled out alternatives. With my clear mris they can not make a ms diagnosis (which I knew). My official diagnosis is a demyelinating disease of the CNS. This may or may not lead to a ms dx. Current treatment is continuing with the vit b and a recheck later this yr.

My plan is to ask for another mri around August so I get one more look before I switch insurance. On top of the vit b Im also planning on changing my diet to more unprocessed organic foods and limiting my dairy and gluten to see if it makes a difference. Depending on the mri results this fall I may follow up with an eye dr and a urologist. I feel much better after finally getting ahold of my Drs office.

Comment

Working...
    X