Finally, my 1st neuro appt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, my 1st neuro appt

Finally, more than a month after my most sever symptoms began and progressed, I had my first visit with the neurologist. His conclusion from my physical office exam and symptoms today was:

I'm either dealing with a sciatica problem, pinched nerve or herniated disk.

Or MS. He said especially since I am 22, turning 23 this month and this is commonly when symptoms first present.

So first test is EEG, because Of my work schedule, Wednesday is the only day I can book appts, they couldn't book the EEG until after my birthday vacation Las Vegas tip, coming in a couple weeks. So that appt ain't until November.

Sigh

And from there he said I will have same day results, they will be able to tell if it's my sciatica. If it is not we move in to brain MRI the following Wednesday.

And the waiting continues.

EEG?

Hello and congrats on having first neuro appointment. I'm curious as to why your Dr. started your testing journey with an EEG? I've always associated that test with determining seizure and brain wave activity...

In any case- good luck with your testing and have a great vacation!

Comment

I couldn't tell my phone was auto correcting stuff. That should have said EMG and isn't not ain't.

Comment

Working...
      X