Demylinating disease of central nervous system, unspecified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demylinating disease of central nervous system, unspecified

Just had a LP not all results back. Immunoglobulin G, CSF2.60.6 - 4.2mg/dLAlbumin, CSF13.99.3 - 31.3mg/dLIgG, Serum1380717 - 1411mg/dLAlbumin, Serum39103276 - 4819mg/dLIgG/Albumin Ratio0.190.06 - 0.17*HCNS IgG Synthesis0.30 - 3.0mg/dayIgG Index0.530 - 0.61* the only thing it had flagged was the ratio of IgG/Albumin was high. This was the tourtellotte test. Does anyone know if that means anything?

Still no diagnosis

I have had that code of Demylinating disease of the CNS unspecified for over a year now. So tired of not knowing. Brain Mri's and show no new lesions. First MRi showed 10 lesions and first neuro said no MS. I didn't realize it at the time but he was a geriatric neuro. I am 48 years old. He told me I was to old for MS. He said if I was younger he would say yes I do have MS.

My Pain Doc sent me to a different Neuro and he has been following me. No lesions except in brain and they have been there for awhile. LP was clean.

For the most resent visit he says the more Brain MRI's I have that show no new activity he is thinking I might have Mixed Connective Tissue Disease.

Doctors are making me CRRRRRRAZY

Comment

Me too

I hope I get to stay here, though. My chronic basilar migraines are complicating matters. At this stage they could account for most of my lesions. I get vertigo, too, but that could also be the migraines.
      CIS DX 2013

Comment

Working...
      X