Need to vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to vent

I want this to be over. After dealing with (in retrospect) fairly mild symptoms for the past 3 years, it feels like everything's taken a turn for the worse. Dealt with two days of horrible muscle spasms last week. Since then I've been extremely sensitive to the cold/air conditioning and extremely fatigued. After four hours of work I go home and need to take a nap. Today I have a twelve hour day (between two jobs), seven hours of which are in an extremely air conditioned building and have no clue how I'm going to make it. Two weeks ago this wouldn't have been an issue. My doctor is on holidays till next week and I already have an appointment but I have to make it through this week first.
    I don't know how to approach my bosses when I don't even have a diagnosis yet. I'm really hoping caffeine helps because otherwise I'm screwed. I just feel so...done.

Oh amna, I don't have a solution for you, but I want to let you know that I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. This is a good place to share your thoughts with others who know something of how you feel.

I hope you can see your doctor soon, and start feeling better. Hang in there, and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Comment

Working...
    X