Nero appointment today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nero appointment today!

Neuro is awesome! Getting brain and spinal (T & C) MRI and evoked response done, even though the exam today didn't really show anything, he said that he can't rule it out without these tests.

Evoked response is tomorrow morning. Have to get prior insurance auth for the MRIs so I am to call on Thurs or Fri to schedule.

Just got back from neuro-ophth. Did another check for glaucoma and he said I definitely do not have that. I asked him what would cause the thinning and he said that it could be MS and that his next step would have been to order a brain MRI, could be nothing and that is just normal for me and the vision issues could be unrelated, or something else entirely is causing the thinning. So we wait for the MRI.

In the meantime he is going to contact my neuro even though they are in different medical groups. My neuro-ophth is pretty cool.

Comment

Sounds like you are getting a thorough evaluation for whatever is going on neurologically. Hope you get some answers. You sound like you trust your doctors and you in in good hands.

Good luck and remember, we'll be on this journey with you if you like, so keep us informed hon

Warmly, Jan
      I believe in miracles~!
      2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
      Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Thank you Jan! For the first time in years I believe that whatever it is, they will figure it out.

VEP today. The tech couldn't tell me anything after the VEP because of those pesky laws, but I do know that my left eye was 105 and the right was 111 and she said something about normal being 100. There was an internist in the room so I only know that much because she was talking to her about it while the test was being done. I tried to sneak a peek at the printout and I saw the 105 measurement, I think the last number was 160. I don't know if any of that means anything to you all, but I think it may have been a little slow? Do you know from what I've said if this would be an abnormal reading?

I think I will call this afternoon if the doc doesn't call me.

Comment

Let us know what you find out!

Good luck!
          When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
          X