Weird sensation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird sensation.

Last night as I was watching tv, I all of a sudden had this weird sensation. Never had it before.

On my left temple, close to the corner of my eye socket I started to feel like 3 tiny electric shocks right next to each other. It lasted a couple of seconds and then about 5 minutes later it happened again. Wasn't enough of a shock to hurt but enough to make me feel it. Haven't felt it again.

Any one else have this sensation?
    Fibromyalgia, Asthma, Absence Seizures, Hashimoto's/Thyroid issues, High Blood Pressure, Osteopeenia (back), Osteoporosis (hips), neuropathy in right hand. Heat Intolerance. Eye Floaters, Cataracts both eyes, arthritis.

Hi mjcolenc,

I have electric shock sensations in my head and other areas too. It's neurological.

You'll want to mention any new symptoms to your doctor.
    When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Yeah, the weird stuff happens. Do not fret, the odd weird physical occurences do happen and then they are gone.

As mentioned in the previous note, do mention it to your neurologist just in case there is something else going on.

My advice is that go with your routine and continue with what you are doing to alieviate your condition.

Hang in there, its a journey...

Comment

Hey. I get those from time to time and was told they are cluster headaches. Mine at times have felt so sharp I thought my eye was gonna pop out. They can last anywhere from a few seconds up to 30 mins. I wouldn't worry unless they start happening more frequent and become bothersome.

Comment

Working...
        X