I'm feeling awful!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm feeling awful!

I'm blaming cog fog for mixing my medication yesterday. I also realized I had not taken some the day before. A trip to the pharmacy and a new pill organizer should solve that problem.

I got a sudden hot flash las night that took over my body. At the same time the heat was going down, it felt like I was being filled with cement. I've had that cement feeling before but never in my whole body and staring in the head.

This was followed by intense vomiting and diarrhea. Of course all at the same time! Maybe a bug or something.

Being In a wheelchair makes this really awkward. I couldn't even transfer myself . It's a good thing hubby was here. But what if he wasn't?

I've been sleeping all day and still feeling awful. Plus having MS hug in upper chest. I don't dare eat.

I'm feeling like my body has given up on me. I've had so many new symptoms in the last month and I can't help but think that I'm heading to the end stages fairly quickly.

That needed to be said. I'm scared when I think of what's next.
    When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

That's awful Carole, I'm sorry you are suffering so much, especially everything all at once. I hope you are able to rest and get some fluids into you so you can get some relief in at least one area!
    Jen
    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

CaroleL sorry your going through this, hang there, Dale
      Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Sorry Carole your not feeling well
        Rest and take care
        Leann

Comment

Thanks for your responses. I'm feeling a bit better tonight and managed to eat a bit of yogurt. And keep it!

Comment

Oh Carole,
            I am so sorry you are going through this.
            Can you get some medication to see if one of the drugs will help? Have you gone to a teaching hospital to volunteer for one of the trials? This way you would get free meds and treatment.
            The problem is, we are never sure about the effects of new, unproven in humans drugs.

Thank goodness your husband helps you.

Comment

I'm still waiting on dx from Neuro, so il likely been getting proper meds then.

As for trials...hmmmm...I fell like I've been life's little guinea pig for too long already, thanks but no thanks. I'd hate to be on the side that is receiving the placebo. I want to stop the progression now. I'm already almost totally bedridden. I want the right meds ASAP.

By next week, I should be getting my medication costs covered. My fingers are crossed.

As for my hubby, I am blessed. He hasn't once complained about anything and he is so helpful. We've been married over 20 years and I love him more every day! He even baked me a "cheer me up chocolate cake" that he left in the room for me to have access too.

Today I've had a yogurt and 2 shortbread cookies. I guess I'm on the mend! Lol

Comment

hope you are feeling better soon...

ahh...how sweet of your husband to make a cake for you Sounds like you guys make a good couple!

Comment

Thank you!

I'm back to eating normally, since last night.

I am blessed to have my hubby. He's the finest man I know, and my best friend. I couldn't imagine going through all of this without him.

Comment

Hello again my friend~

Just wanted to extend myself to you for emails if you choose. You'l find my address in my profile. I can identify with your medical rollercoaster ride myself.

Wanted you to know that I care and will support you in an way I can.

Hugs, Jan
                    I believe in miracles~!
                    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
                    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Carole,

I hope you start to feel better soon and are able to get the meds necessary. I'm new here, but have read some of your posts and you are such an inspiration.

Good thoughts going out to you...

Bree

Comment

Working...
                      X