It's island time - limbo check in 2/6/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's island time - limbo check in 2/6/2013

Hello limbo island! It's time to grab a cabana boy or girl and order something to eat and drink. Grab your hammock and sit back and relax.

Hope everyone is doing well and feeling better. How are you doing/feeling?

Are there any doctor apts this week? Any tests this week? Any doctors or nurses that need to swim with the sharks? Any one need to scream?

In island news - Keep on posting and helping one another. Y'all are great.

If you are undiagnosed then this is the place for you. Come and tell us your story. The island is waiting.

It is so good to be back on the island. Sorry I have been away so long. I have missed y'all so much...

School has been busy but going good. I have A's and B's in all my classes. I am very fatigued right now and my right leg is slowing me down. Other than that things are good.

I have been reading and seeing how everyone is doing. Thanks for all the support and encouragesment.It means a lot to me. Lot's of (((hugs))) everyone.

Well good night and sweet dreams limbo island.

Hi Minivanmama. I'm so proud of you! And so glad to hear that school is going well. Keep up the good work. Hugs
    It's not fatigue. It's a Superwoman hangover.

Comment

Glad school is going so well - good for you!

I"m new here. Hubby is in limbo and not much of a chatter but I live on the internet looking for anything that will help him out.

He has tons of doctor's appointments again. His new GP told him to see a new Neurologist in Chattanooga. He also has to see a nephrologist in Cookeville because his kidney stones are nearly constant now and the pain from his last stent has the GP wondering if the urologist did some kind of damage placing or removing his last stent. His cardiology appointment is coming up next month too and he has another appointment with a pain management doc at the end of this month. Then back to the GP the first week of next month to see how changing his blood pressure meds has worked for him and see if anything needs tweeking. Feels like we live in doctor's offices some times!

Comment

Still in Limbo, Limbo, Limbo. (for third time).

Still here. Since my emergent Neuro appt. with new Neuro was diverted after sitting in the office for two hours. I left. I am now scheduled for an April appt.

Fortunately things have been quiet except for problems with my vit. regimen. See "Newbies Lounge" for my dip back into the darkness of MS symptoms. I just wrote a detailed post there.

Limbo is a tough place to be but a nice peaceful Island to come to for support and share my vents. I seem to have somewhat adapted to Limbos. They are like the flu shot - sometimes necessary but essential to get stuff straightened out.

Take care of your selves you all (ya'll). This is where you need to be for those of you and me for going through this protracted crap. Thanks for being here and supporting me.
        Dave Tampa, FL
        "Journeyman"

Comment

Working...
        X