X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Good morning and welcome to MS".

Welcome to MS

MS greeter... Maybe i can apply for a job as a Walmart Greeter! LMBO

Staging: MS greeter is barely awake and not sure she wants to be. Sitting in wheelchair, spasming, jerking, head twisting, bending forward every now and again, and playing an invisible piano. She's yet to comb her hair and is sporting a natural afro-like do, and dressed like a walmartians wanna be, not by choice but its pajama day everyday.

MS greeter:

Welcome to MS

MS greeter... Maybe i can apply for a job as a Walmart Greeter! LMAO

Staging: MS greeter is barely awake and not sure she wants to be. Sitting in wheelchair, spasming, jerking, head twisting, bending forward every now and again, and playing an invisible piano. She's yet to comb her hair and is sporting a natural afro-like do, and dressed like a walmartians wanna be, not by choice but its pajama day everyday.

MS greeter:

"Good morning and welcome to MS"

( shopping for a better day)

MS patient: thank you so much! Could you please tell me where to go? Sorry, Cog Fog! Could you please direct me to the area I should be going to? I mean...so that I could feel better today!

MS Greeter: "Certainly Ma'am, as soon as you remove your wheelchair from my foot and stop pretending that you're shaking my hand. And please don't wink at me, it makes me uncomfortable, and you may get reported for sexual harassment, I see that your left hand is suggesting. "

"Please go to customer service"

After getting lost and running over a few people, MS'er finds an intercom and decides that if she wants service shell have to call the shots on her own.

Can all spasms please report to isle vagina

Bladder leakage, your services are not presently required, please report back to management.

Optical department, please control you pupils! Failure to observe employment contacts, sorry, contracts, may result in dismissal of duties. Only serious pupils will meet with union reps!

Facial tics, unscheduled meetings are looked upon with disdain by staff and management alike.

All spasms in vaginal dept., you are required to complete your shift! These are your self inflicted dutiesfor the next 5 minutes... You started this, so deal with it! USE IT OR LOSE IT!

AFTER MASSIVE SCRAMBLING, FOLDING, TICS, JITTERS AND SPASTIC ATTACKS........

"I don't like shopping here... I don't like the service and I won't be shopping here again! So have a good look at my face because you won't be seeing here again! Of course, the face of MS changes constantly so I'm sure you won't recognize me tomorrow anyway. I might wear a wig... Just in case!

And by the way... Your bathrooms are too far away and I didn't make it! But I'm saving the diaper isle for another day. That's if I can remember if it was isle 1 or isle 2!

Oh... AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!

( shopping for a better day)

MS patient: thank you so much! Could you please tell me where to go? Sorry, Cog Fog! Could you please direct me to the area I should be going to? I mean...so that I could feel better today!

MS Greeter: "Certainly Ma'am, as soon as you remove your wheelchair from my foot and stop pretending that you're shaking my hand. And please don't wink at me, it makes me uncomfortable, and you may get reported for sexual harassment, I see that your left hand is suggesting. "

"Please go to customer service"

After getting lost and running over a few people, MS'er finds an intercom and decides that if she wants service shell have to call the shots on her own.

Can all spasms please report to isle vagina

Bladder leakage, your services are not presently required, please report back to management.

Optical department, please control you pupils! Failure to observe employment contacts, sorry, contracts, may result in dismissal of duties. Only serious pupils will meet with union reps!

Facial tics, unscheduled meetings are looked upon with disdain by staff and management alike.

All spasms in vaginal dept., you are required to complete your shift! These are your self inflicted dutiesfor the next 5 minutes... You started this, so deal with it! USE IT OR LOSE IT!

AFTER MASSIVE SCRAMBLING, FOLDING, TICS, JITTERS AND SPASTIC ATTACKS........

"I don't like shopping here... I don't like the service and I won't be shopping here again! So have a good look at my face because you won't be seeing here again! Of course, the face of MS changes constantly so I'm sure you won't recognize me tomorrow anyway. I might wear a wig... Just in case!

And by the way... Your bathrooms are too far away and I didn't make it! But I'm saving the diaper isle for another day. That's if I can remember if it was isle 1 or isle 2!

Oh... AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!c
    When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!
Working...
X