My story so far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My story so far...

So, Im Q. I introduced myself in the intro forum but here i thought i would get more in depth about my story and symptoms.

About 6 months ago i had widespread pain and weakness and that was the first time i saw my doctor for these problems. I am young, 24, so this was both a concern to me and my doctor. So. I have been to my doctor every 2 weeks since then. At first my Dr thought it was fibromyalgia, which made sense considering the widespread pain. But after some adjustments in meds (new Anti Depressant and iron suppliment) the pain and weakness I only noticed it was on the right side of my body. I then also noticed the tingly/sensitive feeling on the right side of my face. Also eye pain, odd things in my vision, and muscle spasms.
    Also tingling in my hands and feet. Even the right side of my face feels weak and droopy even though it doesnt look like it.
    I also feel dizzy and disoriented often.

I have had an EMG, no peripheral nerve damage.
    I had an eye exam two weeks ago. Nothing physically wrong with my eyes.

Both tests lead to believe that my problems are neurological. And in the CNS.

Finally after making the appointment 3-4 months ago, this wedneday I finally have my first Neurology appointment. I know it wont be a definitive answer but it is a step in the right direction.

Thats it for now.

~Q
Working...
X