Blake 6lbs 17.75" arrived about 8pm tonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blake 6lbs 17.75" arrived about 8pm tonite

Our middle son emailed me photos of our newest grandchild. He is beaming ear to ear with the biggest smile I have ever seen.

Gmer

Congrats Gomer! I know how awesome seeing your baby for the first time is, so I can imagine that translates to your grandchild.

Comment

Congratulations!!
      Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

That's awesome Gomer! Ain't technology grand!
        You can't stop washing your feet just because you're afraid you'll fall in the shower.

Comment

Huge congratulations Gomer!
          RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
          "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Great news, gomer!! Do they live near you? If not, you'll want to get Skype! It's the next best thing.
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Great news!! Congrats!! And I bet the grandparents are grinning from ear to ear also. Congrats.
              SgrammieD

Comment

Congratulations Grandpa Gomer!!!!
                Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
                SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
                Tysabri

Comment

Congratulations

Congratulations Gomer and a warm welcome and hugs for grandson Blake.

Min

Comment

Originally posted by gomer View Post
                    Our middle son emailed me photos of our newest grandchild. He is beaming ear to ear with the biggest smile I have ever seen.

Gmer
                    Congratulations!! Grandkids are wonderful, aren't they? Enjoy!
                    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
                    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
                    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Funny thing happened Sunday. We went to Bronners in Frankinmuth (a HUGE Christmas store) after vets day lunch at applebee's. Shopping list included a ornament with Blake's first Christmas on it (custom) and a sock also with Blake on it.....

We found the stockings first and around a corner at the end were clearance socks (perfect but one's that someone requested a name and left w/o picking it up at 1/2 price). I can not resist checking clearance things...They were in alpha order and I just barely started looking and BINGO...

IN an instant a bright red one with santa and toys and BLAKE spelled correctly. I scanned thru to see if any more we could use. Came across another quickly, a red plaid (perfect for a grown man) with the new daddy's name on it no less. Musta be meant to be...

We also went to the outlet mall nearby and as I enter the store there was this cute outfit w/pants top and vest. It caught my eye and could not leave w/o it, plus there was a baby blanket to match, had to get that last, one and only as well.

Sunday was a GREAT day. Near 70 and sun, no rain snow or ICE. Good food and a shopping experience that was one in a zillion.

Blake and mommy are home, new dad still smiling.

Gomer Sir Falls-a-lot

Comment

Congrats to you, Gomer!

Glad mom and baby are both doing well.

Comment

GRANDPAP GOMER

WTG GOMER!!!

COMGRATULATIONS ON BEING A GRANDPARENT. I KNOW YOU WILL SPOIL LITTLE BLAKE. AS YOU SHOULD, LOL.
                          I LOVE SEEING THE LITTLE ONES LAUGH. I ALWAYS WONDER WHAT THEY ARE THINKING IN THEIR LITTLE HEADS. SO WIDE EYED AND INNOCENT.

HAVE BLAKE STAY THAT WAY FOR A LONG TIME!

AGAIN CONGRATULATION GOMER!
                          STR

Comment

A hearty congrats to you and your family, Gomer! What a happy day.
                            It's not fatigue. It's a Superwoman hangover.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the support.

I love'me when they are tiny, such tiny tiny fingers and toes yet complete. We went down to see our new addition last weekend. Our other grandson wanted to go, so we took him with us. Been a long long time we traveled with a 5yr old, but all went fantastic, even tho it was a long day. He was also a big ham for pictures with his new cousin.

I am still recovering from the trip, a bit slow in part due to a couple Dr apts this week. Did I say I am tired? At least no more test/dr apts for nearly 2 weeks, then an minor overnight study again at the local horsepital..no biggie.

Blake will be a hand full because he is a RED head...So is his dad and my wife's dad.

Gomer Sir Falls-a-lot

Comment

Working...
                              X