This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to have been missing.

Gomer, you probably could write a book on what I am about to say. I posted it in "Q & A" section also as they have been a big help also.

My brain took a vacation for about a week. I got very confused, depressed and paranoid. My family said that I was posting things that were on the edge of waco so I withdrew and quit everything. I stopped FB and Twitter. I started feeling really stupid and transferred to another planet.

I saw my med. mgt. doc. yesterday and she made some adjustments and it already seems to be working. So I'm sorta back.

I spoke with my wife's ins. salesman yesterday and he advised me to move fast and contact the VA and talk to them. I only have a 10% disability for an injury incurred during an accident while on duty. So VA sort of just laughed at me. They wouldn't treat me for hardly anything. The ins. man told me with all the changes in my conditions worseneing he told me that I could appeal my %age and get it upped. (News to me). So I will call them on Monday. He also said then when I turn 65, (in a year) I will have better qualifications for regular insurance that my wife is on. I will check that out too.

Good to be feeling like I am back on this planet again. My family was so worried that I might me checking out for my next six month relapse but guess not. Thanks everybody.
    Dave
    "Journeyman"

Comment

Working...
    X