Evoked Potentials Results Are In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evoked Potentials Results Are In

I have had some new symptoms this week that knocked me out of work for two days and into the neuro's office. While I was there, she gave me my evoked potentials results. Normal on BAER and SSER, abnormal on VEP for both eyes indicating demyelination.

So that makes two brain lesions, abnormal VEP x both eyes and she is insistent that I have an LP (scheduled Friday Aug 31). She thinks that it is MS but she says she needs to see the LP results. She has ordered a ton of tests within the CSF and blood.

She tripled my dose of gabapentin (it was smallish) because of the issues I'm having and I'm happy to report that I had 5-1/2 WONDERFUL hours yesterday where my pain was at a dull roar instead of a primal scream.

I'm in Tampa, FL and I'm as well prepared as I can get for the double hit of the RNC combined with whatever wind/rain Isaac will bring so I intend to go to the mall today and get some light exercise indoors where it's cool. I'm getting a new book by Max Lucado today so tomorrow I'm going to relax and read.

So how about you, my fellow Limbo-Landers? How are you doing this weekend? Have any plans for fun and relaxation?

Shelby

What book did you get??

I haven't gotten all my test's back yet, so no pain med's for me yet...

I sing this weekend at church, so I will be sitting, but at least I am still up there singing!!

Praying I get some sleep, and that my pain isn't screaming at me the whole day like it has been!
    Fighting the MonStor, and the Beast of Depression.
    A fake smile can hide a Millon tearS

Comment

Working...
    X