Here we go again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again!

Hello all!Names lucy.I have been on here before but, it's been awhile.I have been in limbo for 8 yrs now.I am only 28 yay me huh?I was symptoms free for most of the 8 yrs till I had my twins last June since then it's been one episode after another it seems.Any ways long story short.I had a flair about 2 weeks ago eye pain,dizziness,tingling,double vision,ect..I go to the neurologist today for results.I'm sure he will say "I still don't know"But, let's hope for some kind of news.I think I would feel better if I could finally put a name to these awful symptoms.He has been treating me with sol u med when I have a flair which really seems to help.I was taken to the hospital yesterday my chest hurt so bad an my head felt like it was in a vice .Again sol u med. 1 mg IV.Now I feel back to my self today.Well I will update later.Have a good day limbo mates.

Good Luck on your neuro apt...

8 yrs, I know the feeling, how about 50 years?

I started having problems about age 12, had leg problem in HS (10th or 11th grade?) go diplopia at 18, etc nobody ever told me WHY.

-1- Have a problem,
    -2- make apt with doc,
    -3- by the time you see the doc, days later,
    -3- problem gone for the most part.
    -4- repeat as needed till you give up.

Ring a Bell. or Sound familiar?

Gomer Sir Falls-a-lot

Comment

OMG YES!!So true!!My doctor told me my test came back normal.Go figure.So I asked why he won't test me for other stuff an his reply was "Well let do a medro pack an another mri IN 3 MONTHS." So mad I could have cried.Oh, well life goes on.

Comment

So Lucy,
        Are you telling us that your doctor doesn't know what you have, so s/he gives you some steroids ? And that fixed you up? And there are no repercussions to taking high dosage steroids ?
        How about this? Go gluten/dairy free. Go vegetarian. If not strict vegetarian, limit red meats and eat more fruits and vegetables and fish.
        You don't need a doctor to tell you to treat yourself to better nutrition. Your choice ! What can it hurt ?

Comment

Working...
        X