I'm a teen going through stages of testing for MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a teen going through stages of testing for MS

i'm 15 and from western Australia, not yet diagnosed, but being tested for about 9 months now. changing hospitals cos ill soon be 16 (too old for the childrens hospital) aha new doctor, new look on things i hope? everything was looking towards MS except the lumbar puncture although i think im still be put on treatment. just joined here mainly to find other teens to talk to about their experiences. but everyone's comments have been amazing and so welcoming

welcome to ms world

and just b/c ur lp is negative doesn't mean u dont have MS, (isn't this disease great )

anyway, im 20 from the U.S. (New York State on the shores of Lake Erie) been dxd for almost 7 years now (will be in 3 weeks)
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Comment

Ms Is hard

HI
      Im heather.
      I have had MS for 1 year. I was told i have MS on Christmas of last year. MS life is hard but you can always make the best of it.
      MSRoCkEr

Comment

thankyou aha btw jojo i love new york, seriously its my current obsession! yeah thats what my doctors have said, so im pretty sure im getting treatment in the next few months. im now 16 so first appointment at my new hospital is january the 20 something, i forgot. and msrocker i think i posted on your post just before lol, im really sorry that you got diagnosed with it and on christmas too. but anyway i have msn if either one of you wants to talk? its
        *** Moderator's note - e-mail address removed per MSWorld guideline #3. Your e-mail address can put in your profile for all registered, logged-in members to see

Comment

My email is *******feel free to e mail me

** E-mail removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld guidelines. This may be put in your profile for all registered, logged-in members to see**
          MSRoCkEr

Comment

my e mail

I will put my e mail on my profile for logged in mebers to see so if you would like to talk i am hear
            MSRoCkEr

Comment

Ways to contact me

My name is Kelsey and I live in West Virginia. I am a 17 year old teen that was diagosed with MS in July of 2010. I know NO ONE around my age that has MS and it makes me feel so different. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me at ******
              add me on face book search ***** I have on a orange shirt
              or add me on myspace
              I really need someone to talk too

** Personal info/e-mail removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld guidelines. This may be put in your profile for all registered, logged-in members to see**

Comment

HEY

HEy im hear for you im not teenspot umm idk how else to get ahold of you
                MSRoCkEr

Comment

Welcome to the site. I was dx at 16, Im 22 now. I had a neg LP too, they dx me based on MRIs. Its definitely hard getting dx at such a young age Feel free to email me if you want to talk or need anything

Comment

I understand

Hi, I was dx at 14 and I'm now 20. I get extra down sometimes bc it's 100Xs harder to do fun things that most 20 yr olds do. How do you cope?

Comment

Im here for you too!

IM about to be 17 in december and was dx at the age of 15 in aug of 09 so ive been living with ms for almost two years any of you can talk to me my e-mail is on my profile for anyone who is logged on to ms world feel free to e-mail me plze! I think a second opinion will be good for you I was lucky and was dx very fast. however everyone is different. goodluck!
                      LexiRaye

Comment

Jordyn,

I wanted to tell you about something available in Australia. There's a doctor there who has MS, has written a book that's very helpful and hopeful. He also runs retreats.

http://www.overcomingmultiplescleros...been+released/

Take a look. In NZ, the book is actually given out to every MS patient by the MS Society.

Alex

Comment

I'M at the hospital at this very moment

My neuro called my mother at her work on Tuesday telling her that they have found out I have lesions on my brain and spine. She told me I am to go to the hospital the very next day to run some tests to figure out what type I have. As of right now, I'm waiting on my Spinal Tap results to come back.

Comment

thanks for all the posts, sorry havent gone on here in ages. im diagnosed now aha this websites email thing is really confusing but ive set mine so its not private so contact me if you like. anyone can btw

Comment

Good Luck.....I hope for the BEST!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X