Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is the last week I can post in this thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the last week I can post in this thread...

since i turn 30 on Saturday (eek!)

Just kidding... but seriously. I look back 6 years to go when I was diagnosed and wouldn't have thought I'd be where I am today.

Feeling great, on Ty at the moment (considering switch to Gilenya, but that's another thread)

Do any of you look back and remember how scared you were with the initial diagnosis? I was terrified

Thought I was 'damaged goods' and that no one would want to date me once they found out I had MS.

Not the case at all... am in a loving relationship and couldn't be happier at the moment.

That's all... just felt like sharing. And to those of you still in your 20's...

enjoy it! 30 comes way too quickly :P

Meegs

Yes, I sometimes think back and remember how frightened I was.

Like you, life is great for me (difficult times included).

Congrats to you! Glad you are in a relationship that makes you happy.

Comment

you are both in my age bracket. Congrats on 30. Can either of you tell me your thread of symptoms? I am still seeking a final diagnosis. I was diagnosed once and I guess it was out-ranked. I am going to the University of Penn, but I need to know other people's symptoms for myself to know if what I am looking at is MS. I had a traumatic brain injury 26 years ago. I am hoping Univ of Penn can actually diagnose me. Never in all these decades had a spinal fluid eval or dye in an MRI.

Comment

Working...
      X