Met a New Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met a New Girl

So far so good it's only been a couple of weeks. Should I drop the bomb, or leave it in the arsenal?

Drop it.
    You´re worth it.
    Be you
    be natural about it.

ww
    zzzzzzzzzz

Comment

don't CONSIDER it "dropping the bomb", consider it "growing closer"
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Well....

My question is - are we talking about MS being "the Bomb"? Really it isnt. With the medications that are out today - we are not nescessarily doomed to wheelchairs and the like. I would make sure a partner was on board and understood - but a bomb? Naaahh!!

Good Luck!!

Comment

LOL. thanks guys. I guess it's not really the bomb. I didn't know if I should feel like anyone I want to take it to the next level with should know my "secret". It's almost
          like being in the closet again I just feel so different now that I actually have boxes full of syringes in the fridge where the yogurt used to be. I mean I know it's totally different than having like AIDS or something I just wanted other opinions

Comment

My thoughts

This is what you do... eat a lot of beans, get really really gassy... fart... if she can handle that without breaking it off, then it's time. She freaks out about a fart, stay in the MS closet a bit longer

Comment

Originally posted by Day11 View Post
              This is what you do... eat a lot of beans, get really really gassy... fart... if she can handle that without breaking it off, then it's time. She freaks out about a fart, stay in the MS closet a bit longer
              OMG now that would be a bomb!

Comment

Farts are funny... I actually had a point in my demented sense of humor and reason... if you are comfortable and she is comfortable you need to let go of reservations.

It's like being gay, she will either know someone that has ms or ask a bunch of questions to understand. I think it's more scary for us to know that we are dealing with all these things and like gas, mostly controlled but sometimes things just rip.

Good luck, and let us know if it was a gas!

Comment

Happy for you )

Comment

Originally posted by Day11 View Post
                    That's when I will know she's the girl for me. LOL! It's wonderful to be able to be yourself in a relationship. Not to mention, the last thing we need with MS is more stress and pressure.

Comment

Working...
                    X