No announcement yet.

Your Period and MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since about a year and a half ago I started having issues with my cycle. I would have extreme exhaustion and horrible leg pain that would be worse then my normal pain, mostly in my thigh area. Walking would be unbearable and legs so insanely weak. Well after beginning trips to my neurologists about the issues I had been having. I never brought up the issues of how it was affecting my monthly cycle. Now..and I think it is extremely strange I am having 2 periods a month and they are identical each month with the same sx. Not to forget the horrible headaches and cramping that is nothing like it was before I had the MS issues. But this is def something my Husband and I had talked about. I would love to have my gyn to do a hysterectomy on me that way it will be one less issue and less pain I would have to deal with. Life as an MS'er is hard enough

Comment

Originally posted by 1553051821@facebook View Post
      Since about a year and a half ago I started having issues with my cycle. I would have extreme exhaustion and horrible leg pain that would be worse then my normal pain, mostly in my thigh area. Walking would be unbearable and legs so insanely weak. Well after beginning trips to my neurologists about the issues I had been having. I never brought up the issues of how it was affecting my monthly cycle. Now..and I think it is extremely strange I am having 2 periods a month and they are identical each month with the same sx. Not to forget the horrible headaches and cramping that is nothing like it was before I had the MS issues. But this is def something my Husband and I had talked about. I would love to have my gyn to do a hysterectomy on me that way it will be one less issue and less pain I would have to deal with. Life as an MS'er is hard enough
      I thought about a hysterectomy to but I read where that may cause more problems than we think...

Ms. Jay

Comment

Working...
      X