Fatigue and my mood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatigue and my mood

Im an overall happy person but once my fatigue rears its evil head im evil and Moody. I dnt want to be bothered --dnt talk to me, look at me, breathe on me! Its awful! I hate this feeling! Go away MS!
    Dx: 10-5-12
    Began Avonex: 11-21-12

Yep

I'm totally tracking your vibe!

Sometimes I can't stand to hear my three kids talking, just every day normal kid chatter.

((
    Karen,
    Part time Registered Nurse
    Diagnosed 2012 just started Gilenya Jan. 12th, 2015. Formerly on Betaseron for two yrs

Comment

Blessings

We are going thru a lot, as newly diagnosed people. I'm working on looking at things from a different point of view. I'm reading a book called Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis. I learned of it on this forum. In one chapter the author who has MS encourages the readers to look at the disease as a gift.

I was really angry when I read that suggestion. I was lying by the pool and I wanted to take that book and throw it in the pool. I am a Christian and I know that his suggestion is in line with my beliefs.

Since I've read that I've been looking at the blessings of this diagnosis. For me, I've slowed down and I'm reading books and going to the movies. I'm listening to the easy listening station to help me to stay calm. I'm saying no, no, no, no to many activities, outings, etc. I have more compassion for others. I'M A MUCH MORE COMPASSIONATE NURSE NOW.
      Karen,
      Part time Registered Nurse
      Diagnosed 2012 just started Gilenya Jan. 12th, 2015. Formerly on Betaseron for two yrs

Comment

I havn't done anything besides sit on the couch and play online all day. Fatigue can take over my entire life sometimes, I hate it but what can I do about it? Nothing so I just go with it and either vent on here or to hubby lol Nothings wrong with venting if thats how you wanna deal with it that day, the next day you might find the positive in it who knows........ Ms sucks and we deal with it however we can

Comment

Originally posted by MsGymRat View Post
          We are going thru a lot, as newly diagnosed people. I'm working on looking at things from a different point of view. I'm reading a book called Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis. I learned of it on this forum. In one chapter the author who has MS encourages the readers to look at the disease as a gift.

I was really angry when I read that suggestion. I was lying by the pool and I wanted to take that book and throw it in the pool. I am a Christian and I know that his suggestion is in line with my beliefs.

Since I've read that I've been looking at the blessings of this diagnosis. For me, I've slowed down and I'm reading books and going to the movies. I'm listening to the easy listening station to help me to stay calm. I'm saying no, no, no, no to many activities, outings, etc. I have more compassion for others. I'M A MUCH MORE COMPASSIONATE NURSE NOW.
          Glory to God. Peace be with you!
          Dx RRMS 2008/Kesimpta Feb 2023
          UNbalanced Dog Trainer - Accredited pet dog training instructor

Comment

Originally posted by mommyto3angels View Post
            I havn't done anything besides sit on the couch and play online all day. Fatigue can take over my entire life sometimes, I hate it but what can I do about it? Nothing so I just go with it and either vent on here or to hubby lol Nothings wrong with venting if thats how you wanna deal with it that day, the next day you might find the positive in it who knows........ Ms sucks and we deal with it however we can
            ENOUGH SAID!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!
            DIAGNOSED=2012
            ISSUES LONG BEFORE
            REBIF 1 YEAR

Comment

Working...
            X