Outdoor Mindset had me do a little writing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Mindset had me do a little writing

I just read a couple posts in the hunting thread that make the timing perfect for this post. What I really do focuses on hunting but I just finished a guest blog for an organization called Outdoor Mindset that can apply to every activity we love but struggle with because of MS or something similar.

I'm probably not much of a writer, but I was pleased with how this turned out. It's spoken from my heart.

http://blog.outdoormindset.org/2012/...l-in-game.html

hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

great piece

Comment

You rock! I am a writer and that's as good as anything I've ever written, because it's genuine, comes from your heart.

Keep pushing, innovating, fighting, brother. I promise to do the same on my end. Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

outdoormindset/still in the game---

[QUOTE]THs is so so awsome i been reading on out door mind set,But i been trying to find out what else they do --i have herd of mndset but im not sure if this is the same thing-im pretty sure it is-i think it was mindset for out door-s well congrats on the writting-and such a possitive thought----------keep the empowering going-bless you and have a wonderfull memorail everyone--sunshines

Comment

Thank you!

You prove the point made when we are told that our greater joy or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances.

Sincerely,

Jer

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words! We all need to keep up the good fight. I haven't mentioned something here for a long time and I know we've got lots of new members. One of the guys I work with runs a hunt in Montana for folks in wheelchairs.

He has had MS for many years. It hit him hard and he was wheelchair-bound himself. He spent 17 years in that chair and one day he was able to get out. It was not an overnight change, but when his MS backed off, he kept fighting.

Last time I visited with him, he was walking normally without assistance. Never Never Never give up!!
              Don

Comment

I fancy myself as a writer, and I have to say that you even inspired me here.

Comment

Originally posted by Texass View Post
                  I fancy myself as a writer, and I have to say that you even inspired me here.
                  Thanks!
                  Don

Comment

Working...
                  X