27 and have been diagnosed for five years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

27 and have been diagnosed for five years

I am 27 years old and have been diagnosed since March 2006. I have just gotten through PML. I was on Tysabri for 41 months and it resulted in PML which luckily my new doctor at the University of Chicago was able to get rid of. This whole experience of being in the hospital and rehabilitation has taken its toll on me. Throughout this time I also broke up with my girlfriend of almost 4 years. I'm in the Chicago land area and am looking to make some new friends. I'm interested in punk rock, heavy metal, reggae, classical, and jazz. Movies that interest me are horror, science fiction, and documentaries. I'm also interested in astronomy. The books I like to read are by Christopher Moore, Chuck Palahniuk, and David Sedaris. I have tried to read some Stephen Hawking but it always becomes a little too dense for me. Also a big fan of standup comedy.

What med are you on now?

Couldn't find a way to email or pm you, but we are close in age and share some similar interests, and issues. I am not near Chicago, but I am online.
    Check my profile for blog address and there are a few ways we can get in touch.
    Take care.
    Please visit profile for my blog address.

Comment

Hello and welcome!

I'm glad that you were able to shake the PML.

So funny when I saw your title - it totally applies to me too!

Who are your favourite comedians? I love Russell Peters!
      Dx RRMS 2008/Kesimpta Feb 2023
      UNbalanced Dog Trainer - Accredited pet dog training instructor

Comment

Whats up? This post is a little older but I wanted to let ya know if you want to talk or anything we can.

My name is Noah, I am 27 years old and I live in Southern Wisconsin. I have recently been in and out of the hospital for vision problems. My nuero think its MS and im pretty freaked out as well. Send me a private message or something if you'd like and we can exchange information!

Comment

Working...
        X