Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to increase libido

Hey Guys,

I was diagnosed in 2006 and been on Rebif since then. Hardly any symptoms. But Libido isn't good. Has anyone had any luck increasing sex drive with herbal supplements? I tried zinc and it seems a bit better but not too noticeable.

Thanks,

Todd

I was on Rebif last year from May to August, but had to stop because of high liver enzyme levels. Anyway, my libido levels were lower than normal before Dx in April of last year. Since September it has returned to baseline. I would recommend the following to take daily:

*5000 IU vitamin D3 (has a congruency to testosterone levels)
    *500 mg l-tyrosine upon waking (precursor to dopamine)
    *2000 mg cod liver oil
    *multivitamin
    *500 mg magnesium
    *100 mg zinc
    *200 mg calcium
    *200 mg 5-htp before sleep (precursor to serotonin)

Of course not all are needed, but I would say that l-tyrosine, 5-htp, vit D, and cod liver oil have given me the most subtly noticable boost.

Comment

Horny goat weed works.

Comment

Exercise worsk well too. Get as much oxygen as you can.

Comment

Thanks for those suggestions, guys! I really appreciate it.

Comment

Thank you !its working

Comment

Try Aphrodisiacs

There is no magic love potion but aphrodisiacs can be fun. Often they are foods that look sexually suggestive like asparagus. Others, like oysters, gain their love-inducing reputation by containing antioxidants and trace elements necessary for good sexual functioning. For example, oysters are packed with zinc, a mineral central to fertility.

Comment

Working...
              X