EMAIL BUDDIES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMAIL BUDDIES?

I posted about a month ago, and now I am returning because I think that it would be great to exchange emails and/or blogs with anyone interested.
    I don't know about you guys, but for me, it's overwhelming and frustrating and I would def. love to get to know some other people around my age a little more personally than just posting on here.

Here's a little about me:
    female
    Charlotte NC
    Paramedic

If you'd like to email me it'll be in my profile. Please don't hesitate. Just put something about MS in the subject so I know it's not spam!
    J.

Hi

Hi, I'm Ashley!
    Arizona
    Law student
    Dx:2003

Very frustrated and looking for friends or at least someone who can indentify with everything I am going through. Feeling very fed-up and alone. Such a cross to bear...

Comment

Just as a reminder, please also be careful about posting personal info that anyone (like your HR manager at work) can read.

Comment

I second that and recommend to anyone that they set up a special "MS" email address. You can even have it forward to your regular email address.

Here's something to try before posting your email address. Put it in the search box in facebook. If that's the email address you use in facebook, even if it doesn't have your name in it, facebook will show the person your profile.

BigA

Comment

Working...
        X