Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LGBTQ USA or Canada Weekly Conference Call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LGBTQ USA or Canada Weekly Conference Call!

Hi community. My name is Garrett Glaser. I belong to the Southern NY Chapter of the Natl MS Society. The group is starting its free weekly LGBTQ conference call on Wednesday Oct 19 at 645pm. The Society folks have been nice enough to grant my request to let some LGBTQ folks from OUTSIDE the chapter area JOIN THE CALL. So, I say thank you to them! My thinking was: "being a homo with MS presents unique challenges - especially when you live in an area of the country that's not very homo friendly." I think the group is really good. If you'd like to join our call each week - and it's a good group - here's what the NMSS folks suggest (and you should do this before tuesday because it's right around the corner):
    ===
    "Have them each call 1-800-FIGHT MS (1-800-344-4867).
    If they are already members (or after getting a membership account) – they should tell the staff person that they want to join the NYC-Southern NY conference call group for GBLT living with MS. Wednesdays 645pm ET. They should add that they have the permission of ANDREA ARZT to register even though they are outside the region. The staff person will send me a message with their information (to confirm the permission) and I will get them into the system."

I'm going to bump this up as I believe this community is generally underserved for just about everything! (I'm hetero, but gay-friendly).

Welcome to MSWorld, gabbo!
    “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
    Diagnosed 1979

Comment

Working...
    X