Need some answers !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some answers !!!

I have been having some attacks involving headaches & nausea from the pain. Anyone have this problem what do you use to help ? Also I just had an attack, Felt tightness in my head and face and jaw, like something pressing it all in. Nerves all very active in my head. Next day could hardly walk, needed my Rollator, arms week too. Started having the spacticity problem in my right leg. Nausea feeling and not really wanting to eat. Lasted for whole week. Still trying to get my strength back. Having more problems with my vision. I am 66 will be 67 in a few days. Have had MS since 1983 and dx in 1986. Have had alot of other symptoms through the years. Thankfully just using a cane but have been in a wheelchair after left side tottally paralysed about 8 years ago. Amm grateful for where I am but if anyone has experienced any of my recent symptoms above would really appreciate what you have done for the symptom or what you have taken in med form.
    Thanks to all and God Bless !!!

Always keep smiling and always move forward never stop !!!!

An Addition to my previous thread

Since I have gotten older my attacks have gotten more frequent andcloser together, has anyone noticed that too ?
    That was one of those Sr. moments not putting it on my last thread.
    Thanks again,

Comment

Have you asked your neuro about S.P. M.S.?
      I understand that can happen when you've had MS for a long time.
      Keep us posted Gon Bless Nona Judy

Comment

Working...
      X