Question for the guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the guys

I'm wondering if any guys out there have any experience with or insight into a problem I'm having. I don't know if I'm having a problem a urologist should look at, or maybe it's just some passing MS symptom.

Last Thursday, I had a number of episodes of discomfort (not exactly pain) in my testicles and occasional sharp (like a pin stick) pain in the side of my penis. I thought I'd see how things went on Friday and of course it didn't get worse (didn't get any better either) until yesterday when the doctor's office was closed. Figures. I had a very uncomfortable afternoon and evening, but things calmed down after I placed the appropriate body parts on an ice pack. There's no pain when urinating and everything seems normal with the output.

Anyway, so far today there's been no problem but I'm wondering if anyone else has had any issues like this.

It has been very hot where I live, but the heat does not usually affect me, or at least I thought it didn't, so I must admit I've been outdoors doing things. I thought if heat was going to affect me it would be with fatigue or weakness, but maybe it's the heat doing this? I haven't lifted anything particularly heavy, I'm in my mid-sixties so vigorous sex, regrettably, is not a suspect.

I've Googled the heck out of 'pain in testicle' and I would not think it's torsion (seems that would be severe pain) and since this is intermittent and apparently not worsening, it doesn't seem like it would be an infection... but maybe it is?

Any ideas? Anyone?

sounds like a problem for the urologist. good luck.

dave
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

I would tend towards thinking it is an Infection. Doctor time.
      Bill
      Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

Working...
      X