Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exciting new organization and community!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exciting new organization and community!

Hello,
    My name is Jake Quigley. I am Vice President of a new non profit organization called Outdoor Mindset. Our mission is to unite and inspire people affected by neurological diagnosis through a common passion for the outdoors. You can visit our website.

The idea started in Boulder, CO a year ago. We're now looking to grow the organization to the national scale. Our Guide program matches newly diagnosed 'travelers' with volunteer 'Guides' who have managed adversity through diagnosis. Matches are made through common neurological diagnosis and outdoor interests.

Please check us out and spread the word about us. If you're interested in learning more, we would love to talk with you.

Here's to LIVING BIG!

Jake

OUT door mind set ??

Originally posted by Quigs9 View Post
    Hello,
    My name is Jake Quigley. I am Vice President of a new non profit organization called Outdoor Mindset. Our mission is to unite and inspire people affected by neurological diagnosis through a common passion for the outdoors. You can visit our website.

The idea started in Boulder, CO a year ago. We're now looking to grow the organization to the national scale. Our Guide program matches newly diagnosed 'travelers' with volunteer 'Guides' who have managed adversity through diagnosis. Matches are made through common neurological diagnosis and outdoor interests.

Please check us out and spread the word about us. If you're interested in learning more, we would love to talk with you.

Here's to LIVING BIG!

Jake
    this Sounds really nice --what is it --that they do??and whats the website--would like to learn more thank you sunshines--

Comment

new thread

Hi everyone,

I'm involved with Outdoor Mindset as well and have just submitted a new thread that clearly explains our mission and programs; while inviting MSWorld users to discuss their interest in becoming involved with OM.

Let's move this conversation over there, hopefully it will get approved by the awesome folks at MSWorld.

Much thanks,

Kyle

Comment

Working...
      X