Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clomid and ovidrel

Hello,

My husband and I are looking to going to start trying to conceive. I have already met with a fertility doctor b/c of indications I have PCOS. She understands I do not want to be wasting my time trying to get pregnant, so we have decided to jump right in and use clomid and ovidrel trigger. Has anyone here used these and how did your body & MS respond to this treatment? I am 28yo, was dx in 2002 & recently quit taking rebif after 9 years.

Thanks

Hi - I did both of those trying to have my kids. The Clomid made me a crazy monster but that was just me. Never had any issues with the Ovidrel. Just hang in there and be positive and it will all work out - best of luck to you and your husband!

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I'll be starting the clomid this week. Glad to here you did well with it (MS wise), hope I do too

Comment

clomid

Hubby and I are trying to conceive and decided to look at using clomid to help. How were the physical symptoms when taking the drug? I know that it makes most people an emotional mess. Hope that you had success.

Erin

Comment

I am really thinking about going to an endo for this. I am pretty positive that I have PCOS as well. I rarely get my periods and I have had zero success in TTC. I wasn't in a rush before, but I'm going to be 28 and with my MS diagnosis now I'm really wanting to get this done.

Did your insurance cover the medications? That is my biggest concern right now. We don't have tons of money, especially with all the medical bills I already have to pay off for my MS stuff.
          Dx'd RRMS 5/27/11 · Started Betaseron 6/13/11

Comment

Working...
          X