MS Social - Indianapolis, IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Social - Indianapolis, IN

I wasn't sure where to post this, I was dx 3/3/2010, I go involved with a local foundation, and coupled with the NMSS-Indiana chapter, we host a MS social the 2nd Friday of every month. Here is the info, and I hope I see some new faces!!!

Come join the Paul Fangman Jr. Foundation on June 10th at Manley's Irish Mutt between 6:00-8:00pm.

Drink and Pizza will be served. (This is not a Fundraiser)

Help support individuals battling MS in our local community.

With the help of the MS Society we are launching a Social Scene around Indianapolis to create a fun and positive atmosphere.

All are welcome to come, so don't miss out on socializing for a good cause!

7041 E. 10th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46219
    Diagnosed 3/3/2010 with Multiple Sclerosis

sounds fun

I live in Indianapolis, just about 7 miles from the meeting place. I'll try to make it down. BTW I just got linked on facebook to the foundation. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Matt that is great! This foundation is changing peoples lives daily, I really hope you can make it. If you want to find me on facebook, its Sean Davis, i am wearing an orange lei from our luau last month
      Diagnosed 3/3/2010 with Multiple Sclerosis

Comment

Great Event

The MS Social event put on by the Paul Fangman JR Foundation really fills a void in the MS community. It was a casual meet up that I felt very welcome and was immediately comfortable with the group. Id like to thank both Sean and the foundation for their hard work and the great idea to host these events. I would encourage anybody in the area to attend and anybody else not in the area to organize a similar event.

Comment

Working...
        X