My dear old dog died yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get a log in to that site.

I use the same user name and either this password or a new one. Either way I am not allowed.
    Do I need a completely new user name?
    techie
    Another pirated saying:
    Half of life is if.
    When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
    Dogs Rule!

Comment

this may not be MS related post but I can tell you how sorry I am for your loss, and when my Buster passed away at almost 20 years of age, I did in fact get stressed enough to have an exacerbation requiring steroids, as it occurred between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Comment

loss of dog

I am so sorry for your loss. I had to put a very dear friend, my 3 yr old affenpinscher to sleep shortly after being diagnosed. I think the loss of my dog was way harder than the diagnose.
        I can tell your dog was loved. Her life was good!

Comment

I am so sorry!

I know how attached we get to our fur babies. They are such important parts of our lives. No one can tell me my cats are not my children! My thoughts are with you!

Comment

So sorry for the loss of Lyric. My immediate thoughts went to the rainbow bridge story as well, thanks Shashi for posting it.
            Teresa
            Diagnosis February 2011 Avonex: February 2011 - September 2011, Copaxone: September 2011 - current

Comment

Maple, I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how our furbabies become an extension of ourselves and the massive hole they leave in our lives when they're gone. You're in my thoughts, please look after yourself and don't forget, the pooch you still have will need lots of extra love and tlc now.
              Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ... Dr. Seuss

Comment

Re: My dear old dog died yesterday

I'm so sorry to here about you dear old dog that died yesterday. He or she will always be with you as long as you remember you dear friend.

My old service dog died on April 5, 2011 and I had him creamated and pickup his ashes yesterday, so I know just how much your dog has become a part of you and your family.

My very best wishes to you and your family,
                Jeff Tomlinson

Comment

Thank you everybody

I haven't been here since I posted this thread. All the kind words made my heart light up, to see that there are caring people out there. I have been coping with this very poorly. I came down with a silly cold and I am still nursing myself back to health. My old symptoms flared up a little but thank god nothing new emerged. I really miss my friend, nobody runs to the door to greet me with her toy in her mouth, wagging her tail all day long despite her pain. She was a role model for me, someone to look up to for inspiration that even if you feel awful your spirit can lift you up. I was trying to look at life with the same enthusiasm that Lyric showed to all of us.

She was very special. We got her cremated and now trying to decide what to do with her ashes, which place would be the best for her soul to come to rest. Our other dog has been devastated, not eating, not happy for anything, no talking to any of us. We got a puppy, who right now seems like a lot of trouble but she brought the life back into our little Lola. She keeps me busy all day, and makes me not want to think about if I did everything in my power to save Lyric's life. Thank you for listening.
                  RRMS Diagnosed December 2009,
                  on Copaxone December 2009-October 2011 -
                  Starting interferons hopefully soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X