Just have to complain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just have to complain

I am in the hospital with RSV. I’m on Tysabri, so I have a feeling it’s gonna be a long haul. Has

Oh wow. Very sorry to hear palmtree. Truly hope you get better quicker. Please keep us updated on how you are doing.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Has anyone else who is on a strong DMT gotten this? I have asthma and the doctor said I’m going to be in the hospital awhile

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that this has landed you in the hospital palmtree

My 6 yr old granddaughter has asthma and got RSV last year. She was sick for about 3 weeks, but never had to go to a hospital. I'm hoping you recover quickly! Sending well wishes.
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Oh no. I’m probably in this for a long haul. Thank goodness for steroids.

Comment

There is a new RSV vaccine. I highly recommend it if you are on any kind of DMT.

Comment

Oooh I’m so sorry.
              I will pray you get better and back home soon.
              God Bless Us All

Comment

Hope you feel better soon!
                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                Anonymous

Comment

I'm so sorry that you are ill. I pray you have a quick and complete recovery.

Comment

Hi palmtree

Best wishes for a quick recovery.

Hope you're feeling better today!

Let us know how you're doing.

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
                    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

So sorry, Palmtree.

My niece's baby had RSV last month and needed to be in the hospital for 4 days. She said putting him on oxygen really helped. I'm not sure how long it took him to completely recover, but he's doing great now.

I haven't gotten RSV, but have a really bad cold right now. Got it from my husband, who also gave it to my daughter.

I'm on Ocrevus, so not sure if it's making my symptoms worse. But I have been fighting some pretty high fevers with it, unlike my husband and daughter. What makes that worse is I can't move when they're high.

I'm worn out from constantly coughing. I don't have the strength for a good, strong cough anymore, which just makes it harder for it to be productive. My husband also keeps coughing. Sounds like he's trying to hack up a lung! He has asthma, which I think is contributing to his symptoms. He also had trouble breathing for a few days.

I hope whatever treatments they are giving you are helping, you recover quickly and without complications, and are back home soon. Sending thoughts and prayers.

Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Sorry for your health complications. I hope for a fast recovery.
                        ~ Faith
                        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

“Im worn out from constantly coughing. I don’t have the strength for a good strong cough anymore”

Very well said, Kimba.

Comment

I'm sorry you are so ill. You have had a hard time of things lately, haven't you? I am sure it is both physically and mentally exhausting for you. I sincerely hope you get better soon. I am actually glad you are in the hospital because you will get the care you need. Get well, Palmtree!
                            "Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
                            ~Leonard Cohen

DX March, 2022. Ontario, Canada

Comment

How are you, Palmtree? Been thinking of you and hope you're doing better.
                              Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Working...
                              X