Intentional problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intentional problems

Has anyone here had intentional problems, abdominal pain, vomiting, upset stomach. Have had it for about a month, getting better now with diet. Had a test all was good. Heard about some with MS having problems. Just don't know what to think.

You mean intestinal problems?

Comment

To answer your question, I have had some pretty serious intestinal problems lately with my MS. I am starting to get small bowel obstructions. That means the intestines fail to function and my kidneys shut down. I don’t mean to scare you. Hopefully, your symptoms don’t ever get that severe.

Comment

Sorry about the spelling. My doctor thinks it's IBS, but I'm thinking it's MS. Changed my diet completely which has helped.

Comment

Have you tried eliminating dairy and gluten? It is very common for pwMS to have sensitivities to both. Of course, if you do eliminate them do one at a time to see which ones did or did not bother you before reintroducing them.

I personally can not tolerate gluten.
          "Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
          ~Leonard Cohen

DX March, 2022. Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
          X