Cough headaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cough headaches

I know this isn't a MS thing but I'm curious to know if anyone has ever heard of, or experienced a Cough Headache? One more thing to worry about.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Yes, it comes from the decreased oxygen usually. As usual, make sure you let your physician know. Hopefully, the cough will leave soon. (This from a person that has a long haul COVID cough)
    God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Comment

Originally posted by kelm10 View Post
      Yes, it comes from the decreased oxygen usually. As usual, make sure you let your physician know. Hopefully, the cough will leave soon. (This from a person that has a long haul COVID cough)
      Thanks so much. I haven't ever had Covid, but I had a head cold at Christmas and am still having my usual hang-on coughing. It is getting better. I get choked and can't stop coughing until the tears come down my face! But my head is still hurting a little. No other problems. The weather is preventing me from going out (like everyone else). But, I'm much better. I didn't expect any responses to this question but am happy to hear from you.
      Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Yes it anoying when cough's do that. And, yes, I have had colds that have done that. COVID long haul (as the word says) is much longer. Pulmonary doctor said they would not be concerned until after a year. Thankfully after my Christmas time cold it went away. Good to see you, too.
        God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Comment

Working...
        X