• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting historical study on MS related genetics

I found this interesting. Then again, I am a little nerdy

https://www.reuters.com/science/dna-...ns-2024-01-10/
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

It is interesting! Now I'm wondering if my ancestors were big, aggressive and traveling with livestock...the affinity for animals is definitely one of our familial traits.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Yes, very interesting! I came from ancestors that were farmers. From Russia and Scotland, although most were on the small side. Don't know about being aggressive.
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
        It is interesting! Now I'm wondering if my ancestors were big, aggressive and traveling with livestock...the affinity for animals is definitely one of our familial traits.
        Thanks for the laugh Jules!
        Kathy

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
          Yes, very interesting! I came from ancestors that were farmers. From Russia and Scotland, although most were on the small side. Don't know about being aggressive.
          Same Seasha. Some ancestors from both Scotland and Ireland. The Scots were forced out to Ireland, both were farming families. They later left Ireland during the potato famine. And at 5'6", I am short for my family! Lot of tall folks with a broad shoulder gene handed down!
          Kathy

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
            Y... From Russia and Scotland, although most were on the small side. Don't know about being aggressive.
            Actually, and I had forgotten, that my very tall and large Scottish grandfather who was born there and immigrated here used to physically abuse my grandma from stories I heard. He died before I was born. Everyone else was small and gentle natured.
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
            X