Happy New Year everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year everyone!

Are you staying up late to watch the ball drop or are you "dropping" into bed before 10pm?
    Are you making resolutions that you know you won't keep?
    Do you have special plans for this new year?

Wherever you are and whatever your plans, I hope you have a kinder, healthier and less stressful 2024!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Lots of resolutions that I know I won’t keep. That’s part of the fun..

Comment

Happy New Year !!
      I'll be dropping into bed before 10:00. There's resolutions I should make but won't. I don't have any plans for the New Year.
      YEP, I'M A BORING PERSON but you know what THAT'S OKAY
      God Bless Us All

Comment

Happy New Year!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful 2024.

I am normally up past 12, so no schedule change for me. It's also difficult to sleep with the illegal fireworks going off.

Blessings!

Comment

My husband was out of town (went to a football game), so I was alone. First time for ever!
          My plan this year is to have a huge birthday bash for a landmark year!
          My resolution of not eating so much chocolate won't fly as I can't keep away from it!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Happy New Year's! Made it to see the ball drop, paid for it today

Resolutions - get back to starting each morning with my gratitude journal (strayed from it the last few months). Also going to try a new craft.

Big plan for the year - we are going to Italy in the fall with my brother and sister-in-law, our best friends, and their sisters. First time traveling with an official tour group, so a little nervous. Always did it on our own and flexible, able to rest when needed. Guess if I need to rest some and not when staying in s​ame hotel for 2 nights, I can find a little cafe or park and snooze, or maybe hang with the bus driver.

Hope you have that big bash Seasha and others do all the work!
            Kathy
            DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Happy New Year All! A trip to Italy is the perfect choice for a great 2024. Buon viaggio!

Comment

Originally posted by pennstater View Post
                Happy New Year's! Made it to see the ball drop, paid for it today

Resolutions - get back to starting each morning with my gratitude journal (strayed from it the last few months). Also going to try a new craft.

Big plan for the year - we are going to Italy in the fall with my brother and sister-in-law, our best friends, and their sisters. First time traveling with an official tour group, so a little nervous. Always did it on our own and flexible, able to rest when needed. Guess if I need to rest some and not when staying in s​ame hotel for 2 nights, I can find a little cafe or park and snooze, or maybe hang with the bus driver.

Hope you have that big bash Seasha and others do all the work!
                What craft?

Italy sounds great and I love the idea of catnapping on the bus if needed. A friend went on one of those tours to Italy last year and absolutely loved it. She said they didn't have to lift a finger and and experienced way more than they would have on their own. Enjoy!
                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                Anonymous

Comment

Happy, Healthy New Year to All!
                  I worked 10 hours that day so was snoring by 10:30pm.
                  I don't really have any solid resolutions but exercise and healthier eating are always on the list.
                  He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                  Anonymous

Comment

Happy New Year!! I hope this is a good year for everyone.

We went to visit my husband's sister at her house New Year's eve. Last minute thing, after a different plan for the day fell through. She made us dinner and we brought snacks and drinks. She lives an hour away from us and was happy to get some company. My daughter had already made plans for her friend to come over at 10 pm, so left around 9. Then we all stayed up to watch the ball drop in NYC on TV.

New Year's day visited with my son before he left with his friend later in the day. His friend lives close to the airport, and he spent the night there. Then his friend took him to the airport for his flight home today. Not a big football fan, but watched the Rose Bowl on TV with my husband. University of Michigan won in overtime. Yay, go blue!

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, but plan to eat healthier again. Fell off the wagon with that over the holidays.

Plan on visiting my son in Florida late March, early April. Might also take a short trip somewhere else this summer.​
                    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post

What craft?

Italy sounds great and I love the idea of catnapping on the bus if needed. A friend went on one of those tours to Italy last year and absolutely loved it. She said they didn't have to lift a finger and and experienced way more than they would have on their own. Enjoy!
                      Wood Carving. My brother has done it for years. I always thought it might be fun to try, so he is going to teach me. We will see how it goes with the hand.

Thanks for the well wishes for the trip!
                      Kathy

Comment

Originally posted by pennstater View Post

Wood Carving. My brother has done it for years. I always thought it might be fun to try, so he is going to teach me. We will see how it goes with the hand.

Thanks for the well wishes for the trip!
                        Wow! That sounds more like art than a craft. There might be a genetic talent underlying. Please keep us posted.
                        Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post

Wow! That sounds more like art than a craft. There might be a genetic talent underlying. Please keep us posted.
                          I hope. He has done some nice things, but has been away from it for a few years. So he hopes teaching me will get him back into it. The first year, he made us all different Santas for Christmas - carved, then painted. Made a beautiful goose for my parents,and a bald eagle for his cabin. I just want to learn something new and hope I have 50% of his talent. Will let you know when I start!
                          Kathy

Comment

Working...
                          X