Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving

I know not everyone is American, and not all Americans celebrate Thanksgiving, but I am grateful for everyone.

Thank you for being part of my life, and sharing part of yours.

I hope you all have a tremendous end to 2023. Many blessings to you and yours.

Thank you, Marco! Living in Italy we don't have a typical Thanksgiving and I really miss that. But I too am thankful for everyone.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Marco!

And Happy Thanksgiving to all at MSWorld, and everyone!

Very grateful for so much, especially for this site and the terrific members.
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Thank you Marco!

I'm still a work in progress but know I'm a better person with you and all at MSW being part of my life.

Jer

Comment

Thank you, Marco, and all our friends at MSW. I'm also truly grateful for all the support and advice we give one another.

Happy Thanksgiving! Let's stuff ourselves with kindness and food!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Marco!! I'm grateful you and everyone here at MSWorld.
            HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE and Thank You.!!
            God Bless Us All

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Grateful to have MSWorld - you all make this MS journey a little easier.
              Kathy
              DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Marco and to everyone at MSWorld!! I'm thankful for all the support and everything I've learned here. Thank you to everyone!
                Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Good hearing from you Marco. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
                  Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am very appreciative of the MSWorld support over the years.
                    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                    Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                    X