Dr not in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr not in

I went to an appointment with my neurologist today. It was scheduled last May. I could tell something was up when the receptionist who was supposed to be checking me in kept excusing herself and leaving her desk. Find out my doctor wasn't in today! (No explanation given why.)

Someone was supposed to call and let me know, but no one did. My husband took off work to take me there. At least I didn't have to hire a transport company to take me this time (because I'm in a wheelchair), which would've been about $200, or live really far away.

Supposed to be called tomorrow and scheduled for a telemed appointment, which my neuro never does, instead. But was still a waste of our afternoon and gas. Could've stayed home and visited with my son, who is home for Thanksgiving (he lives in FL).
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Wow! I would have been very ticked off. Sorry to hear about this waste of time. I guess the telemed appt is his attempt to make up for the scheduling mistake? Anyway, hope this appt goes well and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Sorry to hear someone screwed up. With all you have had going on, I am sure it took a lot out of you just to get there. Hope the telemed is scheduled and you get any questions answered that you need.
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

I would be pretty upset about that, too. I hope you have a great time visiting with your son!
        "Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
        ~Leonard Cohen

DX March, 2022. Ontario, Canada

Comment

I'm sorry your Dr wasn't there. I know it had to be frustrating. Glad your son is with you. Hope you and your family have wonderful Thanksgiving!
          God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
          X