X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July ‼️

What are your plans today?

My husband's family (about 20 of us that live within 30 miles of each other) are getting together around 7pm to socialize, followed by fireworks. We're all invited to bring snack foods, and, fireworks, if we wish.​
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Same to you, Mamabug! Sounds like a fun evening, enjoy!
    My husband's family is having a barbecue, with hamburgers and hotdogs, at my mother in law's house. The boys set up canopy tents in her backyard, and everyone stays outside. With my heat intolerance and a heat index over 100° F, it's way too hot for me to be outside with everyone. Usually, my daughter will sit me inside the house in the a/c, but she has to leave early and go to work. So, not much fun to sit alone and watch TV. But, better than turning into a limp noodle that can't move. Might just stay home and catch up shows TV shows I've recorded.

Then maybe go visit my parents tonight. No
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Accidentally hit post reply before I finished.

Not going to complain, it is was is, and just have to make the best of it.
      Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

On the way to a family BBQ. It is pretty hot and humid, chance of storms here. My plan was to stay inside in AC anyway - like most here, the days of hanging outside and playing games in the heat are long gone for me.

Enjoy everyone!
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Happy 4th of July everyone. My family celebrated yesterday at the lake we had a great time.
          God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
          X