Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want a way to destroy an insurance company for not doing the job they are paid for.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want a way to destroy an insurance company for not doing the job they are paid for.

This is also the post where I feel like an ant in a giant's world. I just wish I could be a bullet ant and have a thousand friends to join mein a trip to the insurance providers office.
    All sunsets are beautiful, but the most amazing sunsets have a few clouds.

Hey sulphur kennel

Would you be willing to elaborate on your situation with the insurance provider?

Thanks!
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Insurance has become like the rest of the world… crazy and out of control.
      I think it’s become the biggest legal scam on earth.
      It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

I’m with you. Insurance companies have always scared me. How do we know if they will ever pay anything. We bought a health insurance policy before my baby was to be borne. I ended up needing a C-section. Found out they don’t pay C-sections so I was stuck with a $10,000 bill.

last year I took out a dental policy because I was getting implants. They paid a little bit. Then months passed and I got nothing. The huge premiums felt like money going out the window so I canceled the policy. They then paid my dentist $880. Now they are billing me for the $880.

i do wish we could do something about our insurance system. It only works when there are controls on it like Medicare Part D.

Comment

Working...
        X