The Like Button is working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Like Button is working!

Yes, the Like Button that so many of you have requested is now working. To Like a post or reply, simply look at the bottom right hand corner in any text box and click on Like. You will then see Unlike - please disregard that. If you have any problems, please let us know.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Yay! I'm clearly a cheap date, lol.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Bumping this up!
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Bumping up!
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

God Bless Us All

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
            Yes, the Like Button that so many of you have requested is now working. To Like a post or reply, simply look at the bottom right hand corner in any text box and click on Like. You will then see Unlike - please disregard that. If you have any problems, please let us know.

Hi Sasha!

For the longest time everyone was telling me it was there.... Now, I now see it.

Thank you!

Comment

Bumping this up.

Comment

Working...
              X