Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas

I wanted to take a moment and wish all those that celebrate a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope you will be able to spend quality time with your loved ones and create happy memories.

If you don't celebrate, I wish you well and hope the New Year is kind to you and yours.

Be safe!

The same to you, Marco and to all our MSWorld family here. Many blessings and peaceful times for you all.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Likewise Marco. Wishing everyone time to relax and enjoy our loved ones. Stay safe and warm.
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

I asked for a White Christmas this year, so I really shouldn't complain that it's accompanied by -5 temperatures! May you all have a safe and happy weekend.

Comment

Thanks Marco! Appreciate it.

Adding my greetings and well wishes to all at MSW!

And very good 2023 too!

Comment

Happy Holidays to you and yours, too!

Additionally, I would like to thank you for posting such relevant information for our MS community here at MS World.

Best in 2023!
            Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's learning to dance in the rain!

Comment

Merry Christmas Marco and Everyone. May Jesus' Love and Peace be with all of you.
              God Bless Us All

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!
                PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
                ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

You have a Merry Christmas, too, Marco. You contribute so much to this site with all the information you post. We love you.

Comment

Thanks, Marco! I hope you and and everyone here had a Merry Christmas, and wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year!

I'd also like to thank you for all the great information you share us.

(Thought I posted something here yesterday, but somehow it didn't go thru)
                    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Yes; I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
                      ~ Faith
                      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Better late than never! Merry Christmas everyone.
                        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                        Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                        X