My Poor Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Poor Back

Yesterday and today my back and legs are so stiff. I can hardly walk around. Is that a MS thing. I have had MS since 2005 and I have never had that before. My only symptoms have been burning in my hands and sometimes Charlie horses, Limb fatigue and fatigue in general.

Welcome to MSWorld MrsViolet! We're glad you're here. It seems like you have had a mild case of MS after all these years.

In answer to your question, the first thing that comes to my mind is that you perhaps over did yourself physically and strained your back and legs? If not, the stiffness is probably due to spasticity, something that many of us suffer from. I take baclofen for spasticity which helps me considerably. You might want to talk with your Doctor or neurologist about this to have a record of a new symptom and perhaps they can prescribe this medication.

I wish you well and stay in touch!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hopefully it isn't MS and just a stiff back. I hope you feel better soon. Please keep us posted.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

Working...
      X